Language Courses Abroad

American College Credits

Some of our schools have established agreements with American colleges/universities for the awarding of academic credits to students who attend language courses at these schools.

These credits are available to students who study one of our Spanish courses in Spain or Latin America, French courses in France, German language courses in Germany, or Italian courses in Italy.

How to apply for your credit

It is very important that you register for the credit in the U.S. before you start your language course at one of our schools. In order to know at which U.S. University/College you should register for your credit, please contact us, indicating which of our schools you wish to study at.

Once you have informed us of which of our schools you wish to study at, we will provide you with the contact details of the person at the relevant above institution to whom you should apply to register for your credit.

Please remember to take with you to our school all the documentation supplied to you by the university to which you have applied for your credit. Without this documentation, our school will not be able to properly oversee your work or fill in the relevant sections as regards work completed and level obtained. After completing your course at our school, you will then need to take these papers back with you to the U.S. in order to apply for your credit. Credits are naturally only awarded if the course has been attended and work completed to a satisfactory standard. U.S. universities charge varying amounts for these credits.

Language Courses Abroad

Unit 12
The Office Village
North Road
LE11 1QJ

T: 01509 221 199

Read in: [en] [fr] 
Terms and Conditions  :: Privacy Policy