Learn Portuguese in Salvador da Bahia, Brazil
Our air-conditioned school in Salvador da Bahia (Brazil) is located just a short walk from the beach and has excellent connections to the old town, with its impressive colonial architecture, baroque churches and cobbled streets.
A full and varied programme of activities/visits/excursions is offered, as well as dance and cookery classes, so as to immerse students in the language, history and culture of this beautiful and fascinating country.
- Standard (20 lessons/wk)
- Intensive (30 lessons/wk)
- Bahian Cookery (2 lessons/wk)
- Portuguese and Afro-Brazilian Culture (20 lessons/wk+afternoon dance/cookery/visits)
- Host family
- Basic Guest House
How to get there
Fly to Salvador da Bahia. Airport collection available.
- high-quality Portuguese course in beautiful location
- school located just short walk from beach
- exceptionally friendly atmosphere in school
- visits to markets, parks, cultural sites and historic district
- excellent water sports at nearby beaches
Location of our school