Learn French in Vichy
Vichy, a spa town in the Auvergne, lies in the heart of France, an ideal location for really ‘living’ the French language in a region rich in French customs and tradition.
Our school in Vichy
Our school is located in a modern building, offering state-of-the-art learning facilities, including 3 computer rooms/language laboratories and a self-access multi-media centre for students to use in their spare time.
Students share the campus with French university students.
- Intensive (26 lessons/wk)
- Long-Term Intensive (26 lessons/wk)
- Super-Intensive (18 lessons/wk, 8 workshops, 6 private lessons/wk)
- Preparation for University Studies (26 lessons/wk)
- French for Teachers (26 lessons/wk + visits/activities)
- French with sports for Young Students
- Host Families
- Student Residences (self-catering)
- Private Studios
- first-rate French course in state-of-the-art school
- French university students share same campus
- good range of cultural activities/visits/excursions offered
- Excellent residence with private toilet/shower/kitchenette in each room
- school located in beautiful town of Vichy
How to get there
Fly to Clermont Ferrand. Airport collection available. Or fly to Paris, train to Vichy.
Location of our school